Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board
Our Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board is perfect for connecting 3.3V systems to 5V systems or 5V to 3.3V.
The board works in both directions and both voltages, either a 5V system to a 3.3V system or a 3.3V system to 5V. Signals can be sent in both directions,
send and receive.
Perfect for cases when only 3.3V or 5V parts are available and these are needed to link into a different voltage system.
Our Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board has a full 8 I/O points, thus can be used to transfer signals from a complete bus to another board. Also the board includes a 3.3V regulator for supplying power to the 3.3V IC or system, this can be enabled or disabled with an on-board jumper. The board comes complete with headers already installed, both male and female types and these can easily be used with jumper pins to connect to your Arduino Board or other system.
Our compact, inexpensively priced Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter Mini Board has many features that are not available on similar boards and is an ideal method for connecting between two different voltage systems.
Part Code: MINILOGIC2
- Converts Signals in Both Directions
- Converts a Full 8-bit Port
- Suitable for 5V to 3.3V Conversion and also 3.3V to 5V Conversion
- 3.3V Regulator included with Power LED
- Standard Header Connections Already Fitted
- Ideal for Connecting 2 Different Voltage Systems Together
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm