High Power Variable Supply and 5V Power Supply Mini Board
Now Available our High Power Variable Supply and 5V Power Supply Mini Board.
This board is ideal for when a steady 5V power supply is required,
together with an additional variable output voltage from 1.23V to 30Vdc. The unit takes a wide range of
input voltages from 7V to 35Vdc with a standard DC Plug input connection.
The unit is based on the popular National Semiconductor LM2576 Step-Down Switching Regulator and the mini board delivers a highly efficient conversion operation. The unit is mounted on a compact small size board and will easily fit into most control panels. The unit is ideal for powering microcontroller boards requiring a steady 5V together with an adjustable voltage output for other power supply requirements. The Variable and Fixed Power Supply Mini Board can deliver up to 3A. Reliable input and output connections are provided with standard PCB terminals and plug-in sockets. The board also includes +5V LED Output Indication.
Our low cost Variable and Fixed Power Supply Mini Board is perfect as a power supply for microcontroller boards requiring a steady 5V supply, as well as a useful adjustable output supply for special applications requiring an additional voltage power supply.
Part Code: MINIPOWER5V_VAR
- Two Output Voltages Available, Steady 5V Fixed Voltage and Adjustable Voltage Output
- Based on the National Semiconductor LM2576 Switching Power Supply IC
- Input Voltage from 7V to 35Vdc
- Adjustable Output Voltage from 1.23Vdc to 30Vdc (Input Voltage Needs to be +2V Output)
- Precision Output Accuracy with 25 Turn Cermet Trimpot
- Output Current up to 3A
- Standard PCB Terminal Output Connection
- 5V Output LED Indication
- Board Dimensions: 44 x 56 mm