microSD Mini Board
Our microSD Mini Board is a great way to interface to a standard microSD memory card. This board features a
standard microSD card socket for easy insertion of your memory card. Data can be easily downloaded or read from the
card using standard microSD or SPI communication.
This board is suitable for both 3.3V and 5V Microcontrollers and will work with all types of microcontrollers or control boards. An on-board regulator provides the necessary 3.3V to the card, when a 5V microcontroller is used. A level shifter is also included for translating the 3.3V TTL signals to 5V for the microcontroller. The boards also includes a card detect LED and 3.3V Power LED. Connection to the board is easy, with standard male and female headers provided. The board is extremely compact in size and can be easily mounted in a wide variety of applications. Ideal for use with an MP3 player or as a data storage device.
Our microSD Mini Board is ideal for read and writing data from a microSD card to your microcontroller. This unit is inexpensive, compact and designed for use with both 3.3V and 5V microcontroller systems.
Part Code: MINIMICROSD
- Can be used with microSD Cards of all Memory Sizes
- High-Quality Card Socket
- LED Indication for Card Presence
- Standard Communications Interfaces for Data Read and Write
- Can be used with 3.3V or 5V Microcontrollers
- On-Board Voltage Regulator and Level Shifter
- Ideal for use with MP3 Players and Data Logging Applications
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm