MCP4922 Digital to Analog Converter Mini Board
Our Digital to Analog Mini Board is a great way to add an easily controllable highly-accurate adjustable analog output to your
design or control system. The DAC Mini Board offers a 12-Bit 2 Channel Analog output that can be controlled
with a standard SPI connection.
The board accepts a standard female or male header connection for the SPI Connection with selectable pull-up resistors. To adjustable reference trim-pots are included on the board together with a power LED. This board utilizes the new Microchip MCP4922 DAC with optional 2x buffered output and low noise performance.
Our new DAC Mini Board is an inexpensive way of adding a controllable analog output for a wide variety of applications.
Part Code: MINIDAC
- Includes Microchip MCP4922 12-Bit 2 Channel DAC
- Standard SPI Data Connection with selectable Pull-Up Resistors
- Male and Female Header Connection for Direct Connection to Microcontroller
- Works from either a +3V or +5V Supply
- Ideal for adding Analog Outputs for Motors etc
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm