Power Relay Mini Board
Our heavy duty Power Relay Mini Board is the ideal solution for quickly adding high current switching relays to your control board
or embedded system. The Power Relay Mini Board accepts standard TTL inputs from both 3.3V and 5V systems to switch power loads that are fully isolated.
The board is ideal for switching power loads from your Arduino board or Raspberry Pi Board.
This unit includes a high power relay for switching both AC and DC loads. Heavy Duty Power Terminal connections are provided for easy termination of power connections. The unit is suitable for switching loads of up to 30A at 240VAC or 30Vdc. The relay coil uses a separate 12V power supply, to ensure no switching spikes on the microcontroller voltage bus. LED status indicators are provided on the board, for 12V Relay Voltage and Coil Energized Signals. The input is opto-isolated for reliable operation and prevention of noise on the 3.3V or 5V bus. Standard Polarized Headers are provided for easy input connection from our Futurlec controller boards or Arduino® board.
The Power Relay Mini Board is ideal for easily connecting heavy duty power switching relays to your microcontroller board.
Part Code: MINIPOWERREL
- Opto-Isolated For Improved Safety and Reliability
- Accepts Standard +5V and +3.3V TTL Input to Switch Relay
- Works with Arduino boards and Raspberry Pi Boards
- Standard Polarized Header for Easy Connection of Input Signal
- Heavy Duty Power Output Terminals
- Suitable for switching up to 30A @ 240Vac and 30A @ 30Vdc
- LED Relay Status Indication and 12Vdc Present LED
- Relay Coil Voltage 12Vdc
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm excluding Power Output Terminals