ET-ARM Stamp Development Board
Our ET-ARM Stamp Development Board is ideal for use with the very powerful ET-ARM Stamp Module. This board includes easy mounting for the ET-ARM Stamp module, together
with all the necessary power supply components. Also included on the board are pre-wired purchbuttons, LED's, Analogue inputs, speaker, LCD Connector plus a large breadboard
develoment area. This board is the ideal development platform for the ET-ARM Stamp Module and is great for use in colleges and Universities.
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via a simple RS-232 Connection on the module, with easy-to use download software combined with the boot-loader already installed on the chip. Updates and program modifications can be completed whilst the module is on the board.
This board is a great way to develop and test both simple and more sophisticated programs and is an ideal learning platform for students. Easily test basic I/O with the LED's and pushbuttons. Then move onto more complex programs with analogue inputs etc. The large breadboard area is ideal for adding auxiliary circuits for connecting to the module. A JTAG connector is also included on the board for simple debugging and code development. A number of compilers are available to work with this new microcontroller. These include the powerful Keil C Compiler range.
The ET-ARM Stamp Board is the ideal development tool for our new very powerful ET-ARM Stamp Module.
Please Note: Module Not Included and Sold Separately
Part Code: ETARMSTAMPBRD
- Includes Mounting Socket for the ET-ARM Stamp Module incorporating the Philips LPC2119 Microcontroller
- All necessary power supply components and rectification circuit is included
- Direct In-Circuit Program Download with RS-232 Connection on the ET-ARM Stamp
- 4 Pushbuttons with Speaker On-Board
- 4 Variable Trimpots for Adjustable Analogue Inputs
- 4 Red Test LED's
- Large Breadboard
- JTAG Connector
- LCD Connector with Contrast Adjustment
- Power and Programming LED
- Easy to Install and Remove the ET-ARM Module
- Ideal Training and Development Board for the ET-ARM Stamp
- For More Information on the ET-ARM Stamp Module Go To ET-ARM Stamp Module