8051 Educational Board
Learn 8051 Programming and Code Development the quick and easy way, with this easy to use Educational/Training Board. The 8051 Educational board incorporates
an AT89S8252 Atmel Microcontroller with 8k of In-System Flash Memory, which can be programmed and re-programmed easily
with our simple to use download software. Eight test LED's are prewired for indication together with a number of pushbuttons and dip switches,
allowing code to be developed and tested immediately. A LCD port connection is also included together with an RS232 Communication port for
connection to a computer or remote board.
All port I/O's are available at easy to connect male headers, standard IDCC plugs can be used. A large breadboard prototyping are is also included to allow the addition of a number of ICs and other devices. Program Run switch is also included together with LED indication. A reset pushbutton is pre-wired to the IC.
Part Code: 8051EDUCBRD
- Includes AT89S8252 with 8kb internal Flash Program Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystal(11.0592MHz) pre-wired
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- AT89S8252 can be programmed on-board, Programming Cable Provided
- Test Pushbuttons and LED's Pre-wired
- RS232 Connection
- Large Breadboard Prototyping Area
- Program-Run LED Indication
- Download Software and Sample Code Included
Out of Stock