ET-AVR Stamp Development Board
Our ET-AVR Stamp Development Board is ideal for use with the new high-performance ET-AVR Stamp Module incorporating the Atmel ATmega64 microcontroller.
This board includes easy mounting for the ET-AVR Stamp module, together with all the necessary power supply components.
Also included on the board are pre-wired pushbuttons, LED's, Analog inputs, speaker, LCD Connector plus a large breadboard develoment area.
This board is the ideal development platform for the ET-AVR Stamp Module and is great for use in colleges and Universities.
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via the ET-AVR ISP or through the JTAG interface. It is also possible to debug and step through the programs using the AVR Studio program and our new JTAG interface.
This board is a great way to develop and test both simple and more sophisticated programs and is an ideal learning platform for students. Easily test basic I/O with the LED's and pushbuttons. Then move onto more complex programs with analog inputs etc. The large breadboard area is ideal for adding auxiliary circuits for connecting to the module. A number of compilers are available to work with this new microcontroller. These include the CodeVision C compiler, Bascom-AVR plus many more.
The ET-AVR Stamp Board is the perfect development tool for our new powerful ET-AVR Stamp Module.
Please Note: Module Not Included and Sold Separately
Part Code: ETAVRSTAMPBRD
- Includes Mounting Socket for the ET-AVR Stamp Module incorporating the Atmel ATmega64 Microcontroller
- All necessary power supply components and rectification circuit is included
- Direct In-Circuit Program Download with the ET-AVR ISP Connector (Sold Separately)
- 4 Pushbuttons with Speaker On-Board
- 4 Variable Trimpots for Adjustable Analog Inputs
- 4 Red Test LED's
- Large Breadboard
- JTAG Connector
- LCD Connector with Contrast Adjustment
- RS232 Connections
- Easy to Install and Remove the ET-AVR Module
- Ideal Training and Development Board for the ET-AVR Stamp
- For More Information on the ET-AVR Stamp Module Go To ET-AVR Stamp Module