PICAXE Microcontroller Projects for the Evil Genius
by Ron Hackett
The latest in the Evil Genius series covers PICAXE Microcontrollers. This easy to read book,
introduces the basic of prototyping boards first, before moving on to the PICAXE Microcontroller
range. Ideal for the beginner, the book includes details pictures, diagrams and code for each project.
Projects include an infrared input switch, parallel LCD display, keypad interfacing and a complete multifunction device. The final portion of the book is devoted to building a full scale Octavius robot, with motion control and object detection. The book lists all the programming code for each project and includes plenty of background information for each application. For those starting out with PICAXE microcontrollers, this is an excellent book to start with.
Part Code: PICAXE_PROJECTS
- Covers Introductory Board Prototyping
- Detailed Information on M2 Processors
- Heaps of Useful Projects including Keypads, LCD's and more
- Full Program Listings for Each Project
- Build a Complete Robot with Object Detection
- 265 Pages