by Stan Gibilisco
This great introductory book for Electronics is an ideal starting point into the world of Electronics. The book covers all the
basic concepts in easy to read and understand language. A minimum of maths is included, making the book ideal for all levels.
Problems and solutions to real-world examples are included, with quizzes and tests included to check your progress.
Part Code: ELECTRONICSDEM
- Ideal Beginners Book with Plenty of Practical Experiments
- Covers the Basic Components, Identifying Pins and Using a Breadboard
- Build a Wide Range of Interesting Circuits Using a Breadboard and Just a Few Components
- Each Experiment is Explained in Detail, with Circuit and Theory Covered
- Plenty of Photos and Step-by-Step Instructions
- 169 Pages