Just released our Analog Devices ADuC7024 Microcontroller Stamp module. This compact easy to use Stamp Module, features the
new high-performance ADuC7024 microcontroller from Analog Devices, based on the powerful RISC 32-bit ARM7TDMI core. This module
is ideal for applications requiring large complex computations together with fast response times. The unit has a large
program memory combined with a range of peripherals to support real-world monitoring and control.
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via a simple RS-232 Connection on the module, with easy-to use download software combined with the boot-loader already installed on the chip. Updates and program modifications can be completed simply without the need to remove or place the module in a programmer.
Also included on the module is 10 channels with high-accuracy 12 bit A/D Converters, as well as 2 D/A converters for robotic applications, as well as a USART for easy interfacing to a computer or monitoring system. A total of 31 I/O points are included on the module, together with I2C ports and a SPI data transfer port. A number of power saving modes are also available to support battery operated and low power systems. Also included within the Microcontroller is a range of timers, for PWM and watchdog functions.
A number of software tools are available from Third Party Suppliers for code development in C or Assembly Language. Together with a wide range of application notes and support information available directly from Analog Devices.
Our new ET-ADuC7024 Stamp Module offers great value for use in real-world control systems requiring complex high-speed complex calculations together with quick responses. The module is ideal for use in control equipment and for embedded applications.
Part Code: ETADUC7024STAMP
- Includes Analog Devices ADuC7024 Microcontroller with 62kb Internal Flash Program Memory
- 32-Bit ARM7TDMI Core with RISC running up to 41.78MHz
- Direct In-Circuit Program Download with RS-232 Connection
- Up to 31 I/O points
- 10 Channels 12-Bit A/D Converters
- 2 Channels 12-Bit D/A Converters
- USART and Two I2C Ports, together with SPI
- Four General Purpose Timers
- Power LED
- Boot Load and Reset Buttons
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems