ET-PIC II Stamp
Just Arrived our much improved and upgraded ET-PIC II Stamp module. This compact module features the new high-performance PIC18F87K22 Microcontroller from
Microchip® with a huge 128k of Flash Program memory together with an enhanced PIC18F instruction set to ensure optimum program execution and
high-speed operation. This module is the ideal plug-in solution for applications requiring an easy to program and debug solution with
adequate program memory combined with the easy to learn PIC® language solution.
Programs can be downloaded directly to the module via the ICD2 Connector on the module, this can be connected directly to the Microchip® ICD2 Programmer and Debugger or the Futurlec USB PIC Programmer for direct in-circuit program download. Standard easy-to-use download software is available. Updates and program modifications can be completed simply without the need to remove the module or place the module in a programmer. A Program/Run Selectable switch is provided to isolate the I/O pins during programming.
Also included on the module are 24 channels of 12 bit A/D Converters, 5 PWM outputs and 2 UARTS for easy interfacing to a computer or monitoring system. A total of 65 I/O points are included on the module, together with SPI and I2C Modules. A number of power saving modes are also available to support battery operated and low power systems. Also included within the Microcontroller are five 16-bit Timers for highly-accurate high-speed timing measurements.
A number of software tools are available from Third Party Suppliers for code development in C, Basic or Assembly Language using the Microchip® MPLAB IDE Development software. This unit can also be used with our wide-range of interface boards for servo motors, displays, relay control and much more.
Our updated ET-PIC II Stamp Module is one of the most powerful microcontroller modules currently available, ideal for a large range of applications requiring both high performance and a large program memory. The ET-PIC II Stamp Module combines a high performance microcontroller, with an easy to program and debug solution using the Microchip® ICD2 unit. This module is an excellent plug-in solution for a both high-end and low-end embedded solutions.
Note: Microchip and PIC are registered trademarks of the Microchip Corporation
Part Code: ETPIC2STAMP
- Includes Microchip® PIC18F87K22 Microcontroller with 128kb Internal Flash Program Memory
- 16.000MHz Crystal Pre-Installed, Speed up to 64Mhz with Internal PLL
- Direct In-Circuit Program Download with Microchip® ICD2 or Futurlec USB PIC Programmer
- Up to 65 I/O points
- 24 Channel 12-Bit A/D Converters
- Two UARTS and Two I2C Channels, together with Master and Slave SPI
- Five 16-Bit Timers with Six 8-Bit Timers
- Integral Real Time Clock with Alarms
- Capacitive Touch Sensing Module
- Ten Capture/Compare Modules
- On-Board Two RS232 Channels and Connector
- Reset/Programming/Run Button On-Board
- Power/Programming/Run LED's
- Easy to Install and Remove
- Ideal as an Interchangeable Controller for Real-Time Systems