PIC18F458 Training Board
Our popular PIC18F458 Training Board is loaded with features to suit the most demanding embedded application or as training board to learn and develop programming
code for a number of interfaces. The board has heaps of support components for Real Time Clocks, LCD's, RS232, RS485/RS422, EEPROM, I²C Bus, Speaker, Relay and
lots more. Develop and test code quickly and easily with the in-circuit download software included. All support components are preconfigured, and applications can be developed and
tested in minutes.
All port pins are also available at easy to connect headers for interfacing with external circuits or sensors. Code examples are provided in both assembly language and PIC Basic, to get you up and running quickly.
Please note: Power supply is not included.
Microchip is a registered trademarks of Microchip Corporation.
Part Code: PIC18F458BRD
- Includes Microchip PIC18F458 with 32kb internal Flash Program Memory
- All necessary power supply components and crystal(10MHz) are already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-Circuit programming via computer download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- Test LED for program run testing
- Power LED and Reset Button
- Real Time Clock (PCF8583P Optional)
- EEPROM (24LC256 Option)
- LCD Connection with Contrast Adjustment
- RS485/RS422 Communication (Requires 75176 IC's)
- I²C Bus (PCF8574AP Option)
- Code Examples Provided
- Dramatically reduces program development time