Just released, our great new Touch Pad. This compact inexpensive touch pad, utilizes the latest in
Capacitive Touch Sensing technology, to provide a ready to run touch switch that can be
easily incorporated into control panels or with your Arduino Board.
The unit is fully self contained and requires no programming or software support. Simply connect to either a 3.3V or 5V power supply and the unit will give a digital output on both touch as well as when a hand or finger is in proximity to the touch pad. LED indication is also included to provide visual feedback once the pad is touched and the unit changes state. Two digital outputs are provided, one for Touch and the other for Proximity, these outputs can be connected directly to your microcontroller or control board.
Our new Touch Pad is a great and simple way of adding a touch switch to your Arduino project or a control panel in a larger embedded solution.
Part Code: TOUCHPAD
- Complete and Ready-To-Run, No Programming or Set-Up Required
- Utilizes the Latest Capacitive Touch Sensing Technology
- Runs on both 3.3V and 5V power supplies
- Gives Two Digital Outputs, On Touch as well as Proximity
- LED Indication for Touch
- Ideal for use with Arduino Boards or Control Panels
- Board Dimensions: 22.86 x 22.86 mm
- Mounting Holes: 4 x 2mm Diameter Holes centered at 2.54mm from the Corners