Basic Electronics - For Tommorrow's Inventors
by Nick Dossis
Just starting out in Electronics, this book is ideal for the beginner or High School Student. The book starts
from the very beginning with a practical approach to teaching electronics. The basic electronic components are first introduced,
including resistors, ic's, etc. A number of interesting circuits can then be built using a simply breadboard and just a
few components. Each experiment provides a detailed schematic, parts list and an explanation of the theory of the circuit.
Build a wide range of projects, including an alarm, pressure sensitive mat, random number generator, sound effects unit and
much more. Ideal as a course book for High School students just starting in Electronics.
Part Code: BASICEL
- Ideal Beginners Book with Plenty of Practical Experiments
- Covers the Basic Components, Identifying Pins and Using a Breadboard
- Build a Wide Range of Interesting Circuits Using a Breadboard and Just a Few Components
- Each Experiment is Explained in Detail, with Circuit and Theory Covered
- Plenty of Photos and Step-by-Step Instructions
- 169 Pages