Web Control Board
The Futurlec Web Control Board allows you to control devices and receive information via a standard TCP/IP network,
including the Internet. The Web Control Board includes the new Atmel AT89C51RD2 Microcontroller featuring a large 64kB Flash Program Memory combined with the
very popular RTL8019AS Full-Duplex Ethernet Controller, to support the communications interface.
Set-up home monitoring and remote control easily through a standard network, control appliances, alarms, air-conditioning and heating systems via the Internet. Also monitor various parameters and receive the data in real-time from anywhere in the world. Ideal for industrial process systems and commercial buildings as well.
Also included on the board is provision for a DS1307 Real Time Clock, EEPROM's, RS422/RS485 Communication and standard LCD Connection. All connections are brought out to easy to connect standard IDCC or Polarized Header Connectors. A Line Driver Isolation Transformer is also included for the network connection, together with communication status LED's for the communication interface. The AT89C51RD2 can be easily programmed in-circuit using the download software provided together with a standard RS232 Computer connection.
Code examples are provided in assembly language and C language for various applications, to enable quick start-up and application development.
This board is ideal for use in home control networks and commercial premises where control and monitoring is necessary from a remote location.
Please note: Power supply is not included, Board requires 9-12Vdc
Part Code: WEBCONTROL
- Includes Atmel AT89C51RD2 Microcontroller with 64kb internal Flash Program Memory
- Realtek RTL8019AS Full-Duplex Ethernet Controller IC
- All necessary power supply components and crystals are already installed.
- All I/O pins connected to headers for easy external connections.
- In-Circuit programming via RS232 download cable (provided)
- RS232 Communication with on-board MAX232 or equivalent
- RS485/RS422 Communication (Requires 75176 IC's)
- 2 I2C External Buses for Additional I/O and Accessories
- Power LED and Reset Button
- Communication Status LED's - RXD, TXD and Link
- Real Time Clock (DS1307 Optional)
- EEPROM (24LCXXX Option)
- Code Examples Provided
- Ideal for use as an Embedded Web Server
Out of Stock