Touch Pad - Latching
Now Available our new Latching Touch Pad with built-in Relay for switching loads.
This compact inexpensive touch pad, utilizes the latest in
Capacitive Touch Sensing technology, to provide a ready to run touch switch that can be
used for switching lights, appliances and other equipment. The relay is the latching type,
which closes on touch and then opens again on another touch, identical to a normal
The unit is fully self contained and requires no programming or software support. A separate 5V power supply is required to power the unit and for the coil of the relay. LED indication is also included to provide visual feedback once the pad is touched and the unit changes state. The output relay is capable of switching up to 5A at 30Vdc or 250Vac. Solid PCB terminals are provided for cable termination.
Our new Latching Touch Pad is ideal for use as a Light Switch or for controlling other loads with a simple touch of the button.
Part Code: TOUCHPAD_LATCH
- Complete and Ready-To-Run, No Programming or Set-Up Required
- Utilizes the Latest Capacitive Touch Sensing Technology
- Requires a Separate 5V Power Supply
- Touch for ON and Touch again for OFF
- LED Indication for Touch
- Ideal for use as a Light Switch
- Suitable for Switching Loads of up to 5A @ 30Vdc, 250Vac
- Board Dimensions: Pad 22.86 x 22.86mm, Unit Height 21.5mm
- Mounting Holes: 4 x 2mm Diameter Holes centered at 2.54mm from the Corners