ET-Z8051 Programmer and Debugger
Program and debug your Zilog® 8051 Microcontroller project with our ET-Z8051 Debugger and Programmer. This unit plugs directly into the
target board for controlling and programming your Zilog Microcontroller. Works with the Zilog® Z8051 OCD Software and allows for single stepping through your
program, viewing register values and also for programming the microcontroller. Find program errors quickly and easily, with this easy to use
Programs can be downloaded directly through the interface to your target board or microcontroller. Program execution can be initiated from the program and the various register values read and monitored through the software. Control program execution through the easy to use, user interface, with options for Breakpoints and Watch Values.
The ET-Z8051 Debugger and Programmer connects directly to your computers USB Port. A 10 pin connector then connects to the target board. The power source is taken from the target board and no separate power supply is required.
The ET-Z8051 Programming tool is the ideal debugging tool for developing your Z8051 applications.
Please Note: Z51F6412 Controller Board Sold Seperately
Part Code: ET-Z8051
- Dramatically Reduce Program Development and Testing Time
- Single Step Through your Program and Monitor Register Values
- Set Breakpoints and Watch Values
- Works with Zilog Z8051 OCD Software
- Standard USB Computer Connection
- No Separate Power Supply Required Uses On-Board Supply
- Run, Debug, and Link Activity LED's
- Zilog Z8051 Series of Microcontrollers