Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
MT8870 DTMF Receiver Mini Board
Now available, the new MT8870 DTMF Receiver Mini Board. This handy unit can connect to your phone line to
receive and convert DTMF signals. The board easily connects to most microcontrollers or Arduino Board and
can be used to switch on lights, close doors, turn on watering systems from anywhere, using the phone line.
The MT8870 DTMF Receiver Mini Board, plugs into a standard telephone socket or can also be connected to
a mobile phone. The incoming DTMF codes are then converted and a standard output table provides up to
16 output signals. The board is based on the very popular MT8870 IC from Zarlink, this IC is standard in
most phone line equipment. A 74HC244 is also included on the board, to display the incoming signal on a
series of LED's included on the board. The board is very compact and can be easily housed in a standard
project box. Standard male and female header connections are provided for easy connection to an Arduino board or
Our new MT8870 DTMF Receiver Mini Board is ideal for remote switching of various devices over the phone line
using a landline or mobile connection. Switch on lights, heaters, watering system remotely using this compact,
easy to interface unit.
Part Code: MINIMT8870
- Includes Zarlink MT8870 DTMF Receiver IC
- Receives and Converts Standard DTMF Codes
- Remotely Switch Devices from Anywhere Using the Phone
- Easily Connects to Most Microcontrollers or Arduino Board
- Phone Line and Mobile Connection Socket
- Low Power Consumption
- 5 On-Board LED's For Data Received Indication
- Standard Header Connections for Control System Connection
- Board Dimensions: 45 x 55 mm