Hello. Welcome to Futurlec.
The ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS Superstore.
To find the component your looking for, either search by Part Number or visit the relative department.
Stamps & Modules >
Ethernet Module - ETHERIO24
Just Arrived our fantastic new Ethernet Module. This compact easy to use Ethernet Module plugs directly onto your network for
remote control and switching. No set-up or programming is required, the Ethernet Module is immediately detected on the network and
each of the 24 I/O points can be monitored or switched. This Ethernet Module is ideal for remote monitoring and control, each of the
I/O points can be monitored or switched from any point on the network, Internet access and control is also possible.
The device is automatically assigned an IP address when connected to the network. Any number of
devices can be connected to the same network, with each location having a unique IP address. The Ethernet Module
supports a wide range of network protocols together with a standard RJ-45 Connector. Windows software is provided
for testing and monitoring of the various I/O points. The Ethernet Module is compact and easily mounted in
existing controllers or new designs for easy network connectivity.
Our new Ethernet Module is ideal for remote control and monitoring over a network. The unit is perfect for
switching lighting in an office or at home over your network. Data acquisition with alarm
points is possible to give visual and program control for any device or machinery. Connection through the internet is
also easily achievable, enabling remote control and monitoring from anywhere in the world. The Ethernet Module is
the perfect solution for adding remote control and monitoring I/O points to a network.
Part Code: ETHERIO24
- Easily Controllable 24 I/O points
- Read and Switch Any I/O Point from any location on the Network
- Ideal for Remote Control Over the Internet
- Programmable Fixed IP or Dynamic IP Assignment
- Windows Testing and Programming Software Utility Available
- Automatic Set-Up and Configuration, NO Additional Programming Required
- Device is Immediately Detected on the Network
- Supports ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, ICMP and UDP/IP Protocols
- Industry Standard 10BaseT Ethernet Interface with standard RJ-45 Connector
- Compact 50-pin DIL Module
- Ideal for Controlling Lighting, Office Systems and Home Automation
- Dimensions: Length - 42mm, Width - 18mm, Height - 18mm (Excluding Pins)